Every once in a while it’s time for a reboot.
Life can throw a lot of stuff at you, and in the noise of daily demands, it’s easy to get off course.
This 3-day transformational experience, set in the pristine healing energy of the Drifless Area of Wisconsin, is the perfect setting to:
• Reconnect • Reclaim • Revive
Reconnect—with yourself, others, earth, and the Divine.
Connect with your core, your true inner knower, the part of you that knows your heart, your unique divine truth. Discover more of who you are under layers of limiting beliefs, social conditioning, and the emotional debris of life. Feel the earth beneath your feet and surround yourself in nature’s beauty to still the noise of the ego and better hear the voice of the soul.
Reclaim—your unique truth, gifts, passions, and voice
Find your boldness! Take 100% responsibility for your life moving forward. Tear down blocks, walls, and emotional armor and take a stand for your greatest expression. Know that you are a powerful creative force and you were born to SHINE!
Revive—return to your life aligned, inspired, and uplifted.
Come back to yourself and your life expanded, with a richer, fuller, deeper capacity to experience the fullness that is your natural state and your divine birthright. Live with more enthusiasm, creativity, compassion, beauty, tranquility, faith, and joy.
This rejuvenating event may be just what you need if you:
• Feel disconnected or out-of-sync with yourself or your life.
• Are stressed and on-edge from life’s demands and concerns.
• Feel tired and depleted, and know that you are not fully showing up for yourself.
• Find little or no space for self-connection and self-care admidst life’s daily demands.
• Recognize a repeating patterns of behavior or thinking that doesn’t serve you well..
• Need nurturing space and support to put old wounds and traumas to rest.
• Sense from somewhere deep inside that so much more is possible.
• Long for a deeper relationship with yourself, others, and the Divine.
Through this transformational event, you will:
• Have space and support to integrate limiting beliefs, conditioned messages, wounds, and old stories that show up to negatively impact your life.
• Access a deeper level of self-knowing, self-valuing, and self-acceptance.
• Claim your core identity and own your unique self-expression..
• Strengthen your voice and your ability to share your truth and have your needs met.
• Boost your vibration and learn practical tools to hold your center despite life’s ups and downs.
• Reconnect with your natural state: wonder, awe, creativity, joy, compassion, enthusiasm––all the life-enhancing qualities of the soul.
• Gain greater awareness of your place in the Universe.
• Take a bold and positive stand for YOU!.
Soak in the Energy of the Driftless
The Driftless Area is a special land, untouched by the glacial movement of the Ice Age. A geological wonder of forested hillsides, limestone bluffs, deep valleys, and rippling streams, it is a unique natural space of pure and pristine energy, its original form undisturbed since the beginning of time. To indigenous people, it was a healing land—”a place to go to be nourished.” It remains that today, offering a bountiful supply of organic food, natural beauty, connection to the earth, and powerful, purifying energy.
What You’ll Get
• Three days of a variety of experiential and interactive activities, all designed for you to reconnect with your core truth, reclaim your authentic expression, experience greater peace, and get recharged.
• A beautiful, natural setting, with space for solitude and stillness, as well as connection and sharing.
• Special evening events.
• Nurturing and care so you can relax and be completely present to you.
• Practical tools you can use over and over again as you move forward on your life’s path.
• Organic and locally-sourced food, with nourishing meals provided each day.
Where You’ll Be
Romance Valley Retreat Center is nestled in the heart of the Driftless Area, seven miles outside of the city of Viroqua, Wisconsin. It is a spacious home-style setting with full kitchen, sunroom, walking trails, fire pit, deck, game room, and hot tub (perfect for a fall night under the full moon!). All bedding, towels, etc. are provided.
Overnight accommodations are available on site, with both private and shared room options. Costs range from $20-$100. Room choice will be on a first-come, first-served basis, and can be purchased with an event ticket. If you prefer offsite accommodations, suggestions can be provided. A commuter option is also available.
Don’t delay! Space is limited and this event is expected to fill quickly.
Retreat ticket price: $277 (if purchased by Saturday, Sept. 21);
$347 (if purchased after Sept. 21)
BRING A FRIEND AND SAVE $50 EACH!
Ticket includes programming, materials, all meals, and special treats!
Overnight accommodations are NOT included in the ticket price. They can be purchased separately.
Due to the intimate size of our gatherings, cancellations affect us greatly. We offer no refunds once retreat tickets are purchased, but if circumstances make it impossible for you to attend, you may send another person in your place. If that is not possible, your payment may be applied to another event or program and a $50 cancellation fee will be deducted.